Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Weeping Hornet

How long must a grown man cry before he can finally pick himself up. How many night must I spend without your warm embrace, this horror is eating me alive I can't take this loneliness that burns inside of me and it won't go away so much I have to do yet I feel like I am doing nothing, I am worthless. WHY o WHY does it have to be this way why can't anyone understand the pain that burns inside of me,, this pain that feel like a thousand suns bursting inside of me. God I need your help, I cry out to you Lord speak to me, mend my heart, this cursed spirit of mine, make me whole again and mold me as you would have e lord take away all greed, lust, and wants of this world for it is all meaning less to me. None of it matters to me only that my salvation be pure and my heart be mended that I may walk in your way.

No comments: