Friday, December 14, 2007

Money Money Money it is all about the money Right?

Money, Money, Money why o why does it always have to be about money. Why do every Christmas I feel the need to go mad and spend money that I don't have I mean how was I supposed to know my bank account would suddenly drop from several hundred dollars to a mere one hundred..maby the fact that I spent all that money on stuff. What is so great about all the stuff we have anyway. When God created us we didn't have all of these pitiful possessions. We just had one another. Good old adam and eve, well I guess they are really old now. Well anyway I am expirancing some real money promblems. I don't have a car and I am supposed to be saving some money for a car well now my bank account is nearly empty and now her dad asks how much money I have saved for a car!!! The irony kills me inside, so I asked myself what am I to do. What can I do, I don't have a car and have little way to make any money for a car it is really sad. Perhaps I will pray, I used to pray alot. I love God you see, he saved me from damnation, from the demons that plagued my life. I guess we all end up facing our own demons one way or another but I couldn't have defeated mine without God for he guided me out from the torment from which I wrought. Salvation is now mine and can be yours to. It's a free gift, the greatest gift is eternal life from Jesus my lord. But enough about my religion, back to this plain fact that I have absolutely no money and I have to figure out a way to make some. My dead beat job only gives me like 15 hours per week at minimum wage, so right now I am in a very very bad situation. I know it is tranquil compared to what people starving in Africa are going through and I feel for them but what money do I have to give, I guess it is only fair that the poor give to the poorer and the rich take from both the poor and the poorer. My deepest thoughts, my pains, these feelings inside I am truly in love but what am I to do. I only wish I had the money to buy my girlfriend the engagement ring she deserves and I wish I could be the man I was born to be. Woe is me for I am pathetic in my own right. A failure, I have come this far in life and all I have to show for it is a horrible miserable past. One with callousness and betrayer filled with hypocritical nonsense in a void of uneven symmetry that surpasses even the greatest of all motion pictures. I really do hate drama when it is my life that is affected, sure it is ok to watch CSI but does anyone want to be the victim? I think not, in reality we are such a selfish people or at least I guess I am. I could blame my parents but that wouldn't be right as my decisions in life have all been my own and to my own justice is doth deserve credit. I ask what am I to do when the world comes crashing through, all the lies and deceit, isn't it enough to just try and sit their and eat while the hungry children gather beneath your feet, and cry out in the smoldering heat. I can't understand where the compassion in America has gone. Where the love that once resided in every heart has turned to bitter cold immorality to rapists and murderers. I just wonder where I go from here in a world so wrapped up in fear.

No comments: